How to get Page Rank PR7 in 200 days
Well it’s been some time I posted something on blog.webdirectory.si but finally I found one text file I found year back and store it. It all about Google’s Page Rank or as known PR. So the fact is higher PR, better position in google. There are also other facts but this article is about achieving PageRank 7 in 200 days. I don’t take responsibility if it does not work since google changes their algorithms all the time. I also don’t know who is the author so I can not put link to him and thank him for it.
Think of Pagerank like real estate pricing. The higher your site ranks on that scale, the more valuable it is in Google’s eyes. You, the webmaster, enjoy explosive benefits the higher your pagerank: your site gets indexed more often, you appear in the top ten placements and people will kill each other to advertise their site on yours. To the tune of thousands of greenbacks a month.
Bottomline: websites of considerable persuasion and influence boast high pagerank.
If your site has less than a Pagerank 4, you are nobody. Pagerank 5 means you are a rising hotshot. Folks would pay $30 a month to place a link on your site. Pagerank 6 means you are almost a god. Not only would you rank in the top ten search engine rankings for chosen keywords, you’d rake in lotsa moolah from ad revenue.
Are you mewling like a cat yet?
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s hunker down to getting you a Pagerank 7 in 200 days with some white hat magic.
CREATING A SITE OF MASSIVE INFLUENCE
1) Mosey over a few webhosts that allow you to buy domains on cheap. I’d recommend godaddy.com or doteasy.com Purchase at least 40 domains across different C Class IPs. The .info , .mobi and .biz variety go for a dime a dozen. Register them and build up a single page on each one. Fill the pages with Quality Content. No scraped info or you’ll get deindexed. Your bucks would go down the drain faster than cash at a casino. Hire a ghostwriter if you must.
Visit rss-info.com This site provides live streaming feed. You will then channel feed from rss-info.com into each of your 40 domains. Ensure that you select feed relevant to the site content and funnel it using the php protocol. Accomplishing this endows your sites with fresh, updated content that both your visitors and search engine robots would love.
WARNING: do not spam the 40 sites with excessive keywords, hidden text or redirects. Avoid cloaking. If Google bans a handful of your sites for indiscretion, the rest of your campaign founders.
2) Now’s the exciting part. Create backlinks to each of these sites from domains that wield extremely high pagerank. Itâ€™s easy to accomplish with Netscape.com and NewsVine.com. Now before you get all excited, understand that this tactic will work if you judiciously pick profitable tags. The tag â€~businessâ€™ ranks a whopper of a pagerank 7 at netscape. (http://www.netscape.com/tag/business). Listing your 40 domains under this directory gets a pagerank 7 backlink!
3) Amp the power. List your domains at DMOZ and Relmaxtop.com . You’ll garner at least a Pagerank 4 backlink to each site.
4) Post meaningful comments on one or two blogs listed here: courtneytuttle.com/blogs-that-follow/ These blogs have the NoFollow attribute disabled, allowing you to suck in more PR to each of your domains.
5) Post meaningful comments on mattcuts.com, pearsonified.com and scobleizer.com. Google ranks these sites at pagerank 8+. If your sensible comment is approved, you get more rank boosting.
6) Use this string in google search box to find high credibility .edu blogs where you can get quick backlinks from: [[site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Your-Key-Word"]] If your link appears on a .edu domain, Google accords your mucho respect. In spades. Ensure you write MEANINGFUL comments on these .edu sites!!!!
7) Wait for the next PageRank update. Twiddle your thumbs and get fat on some MacDonalds quarterpounders to pass the time.
Et Voila! After the next update, the Google Toolbar will indicate that ALL your 40 sites have achieved a shiny PageRank 3 or 4. Man, wasn’t that easy?? (FYI, google updates pagerank every three months or so)
9) Now that your sites wield considerable persuasive influence, I want you to create three new domains and have all original 40 sites link to these.
10) Wait for the next pagerank update and BAM! The three new domains now flex a Pagerank 5!. Hallelujah!! But wait. You don’t want a lousy 5. You want at least a seven. So what you do is to create two new domains and have the three pagerank 5s link to that.
11) Wait again. (do you get the pattern here?) Suck on some fries. Get more girlfriends. Take up racing. Then at the next pagerank update, the Google Tool Bar will bring you news that will wet your pants: GOODGRACIOUSGLORIOUSGOD! The two new domains are now Pagerank 6!! Wait. We’re not done yet. I want you to create a new domain. And guess what? I want you to link the two pagerank 6 sites to your new domain.
12) Wait again. Nuninuninu. By now you should have 10 girlfriends and boast a nice paunch from all those quarterpounders. But so what? After the next pagerank update, your new domain should now be a gloriously persuasive Pagerank 7. Ahh. Now you can kick back and relax. Because with this single website, any other website you link to will be transformed into an instant Pagerank 6. Everyone knows that sites these stellar command unbelievable advertising power. So what you do from here well, it’s up to your imagination.
13) There are a few more steps to consolidate your explosive position- and you can find them right here: Pagerank 7 Download the PDF and build your empire!